суббота, 28 декабря 2019 г.

DOWNLOAD CMS 2.12.0

When I click the link, it wants a login, and I use the same username and password as for the forum, which it doesn't accept. I have to enter user id and password every time I run the software. Everything works fine using the same software on my laptop. What do you need to know about free software? Pros The first free video surveillance software I have ever seen having so complete functions and smart design. cms 2.12.0

Uploader: Tauktilar
Date Added: 5 August 2011
File Size: 61.32 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 73941
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I have to enter user id and password every time I run the software. Your message has been reported and will be reviewed by our staff. April 23, at It has all features I need 3.

scripts-versions-comparison || netenberg || creating possibilities

Any help would be greatly appreciated. You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi, I have the same problem. Flaming or offending other users.

"+i_cs.il[n].name+"

Now CMSLite won't launch. Cons Nothing, its a great program!

April 22, at 8: Promote cracked software, or other illegal content. Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 of 7 total.

Download - GeoVision

Cons No auto login. May 6, at 9: Geodesist, I'm not sure what is going on with the CMS lite link. What do you need to know about free software? April 22, at 2: Sexually explicit or offensive language. When I click the link, it wants a login, and I use the same username and password as for the forum, which it doesn't accept. Advertisements or commercial links. It is designed for large-scale video surveillance deployment and projects.

CMS lite software

The first free video surveillance software I have ever seen having so complete functions and smart design. Reinstall does not help, any suggestions? The user interface is so simple to use. July 19, at 7: Please see the link to download CMS Lite.

cms 2.12.0

I'm not sure what is going on with the CMS lite link. If you are looking for video surveillance software, this software is worth to try. Thank You for Submitting a Reply,! We tried as you mentioned, there is no such trojan or other infection shown in virustotal.

cms 2.12.0

Everything works fine using the same software on my laptop. Enter the e-mail address of the recipient Add your own personal message: Reviews Current version All versions.

A few days ago it started showing blank screens for the cameras. Pros The program works very well. Just the live part does not work.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий